Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Today I celebrated nine years with this guy.....He was thrilled to spend our anniversary at a family party. Actually, he was a really good sport. Just like he always is. He always puts me first. He is great with our kids. He is compassionate and affectionate. Plus he's hot. And the funniest person I've ever met. In fact, the only person who might be funnier than him is Stephen Colbert, and even that's a close one.

I am so glad I made the decision I did nine years ago. I had a little freakout two nights before we got married. I'm so glad that he called me on it and told me to work it out. I know Satan was working on me because he knew we would be a rockin' couple. And we are. The best.

I hope we have 70 more years together. I love him.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

happy anniversary!! you really are a rockin couple...made just for each other!!! love you

Sara Bosler Castro said...

You are a rockin' couple. Happy Anniversary!

Melanie said...

Sooo cute. How did you get a real smile out of Travis? I like it!!!!